Runner 3 Watch and Heart rate

fairchild
fairchild Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have been wearing my watch for the last two weeks. Everything works great except the heart rate function. It does not say it's on on the iPhone app or when I log in online. I have activated it on the watch, turning the setting to on, but it's not working for some reason. What should I do?!

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    A few basics first. Do you have a Cardio watch (are there LEDs on the back or when you go down to about does it say Cardio at the top)? If so, is the sensor turned on when you press down and select Sensors>Heart? If you are talking about 24/7 HR tracking, is it turned on under Tracker (press down and go to Tracker>Heart>On). When you start an activity does it get a HR lock (the heart symbol shows at the top) and does it show a bpm reading when you scroll to that metric? If all the above are Yes you may have a defective device, in that case you need to call Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.