GO Mobile cant connect, check your internet - Page 2 — TomTom Community

GO Mobile cant connect, check your internet

2»

Comments

• santighsantigh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    MikkoK wrote:
    Hi santigh,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you try re-entering your password, please?

This did not work.
    MikkoK wrote:
    If this doesn't help you sort this out, I'd recommend you to clear the app's data (Settings > Apps > GO > Clear data). Please note, that this will delete your personal information, e.g. My Places, My Routes and destination prediction data. You can save and restore My Places with MyDrive.

This worked!
    Sadly, your reply came when I was to start my trip today and it wipes the map (and that's a 5,2gb download that takes half an hour) so I had to postpone the procedure until I was back at night. I had to do the trip on google maps. Brrr.

I thank you for your reply

But problems like this should not happen to paying customers.

Thanks again.
  • MrMMrM Posts: 148 [Exalted Navigator]
    Stefaan007 wrote:
    Yesterday i had problems with the traffic. So i tought i will log out and then log in. But there wasn't connection with the server. So i delete the whole app and re-install. But now i'm stuck on the loading screen. I have tried everything what tomtom says on the forum.

Anyone who can help me?

This extra work is such a pity.
    @TomTom: would'nd it be nice that in case of a connection failure to present a information box with more valued information like:
    "TomTom Services cannot be reached, please try again later. Check website for more information."
    In on the website please informs us about the downtime.

That would save a lot time and for sure frustration. Timely information is key!