Transferring "My Places" to a new MyDrive account — TomTom Community

Transferring "My Places" to a new MyDrive account

arunasadarunasad Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
Is there a way to transfer "My Places" from one MyDrive account to another without having to add them manually one by one?

I have two TomTom Go devices both signed to the same MyDrive account. When used separately they work fine, but if both SatNavs are being used at the same time I keep getting messages "Destination Cleared...", "Destination Received..." which makes it impossible to use them concurrently.
I'm planning to create a separate MyDrive account for the second device, but would like to avoid having to re-create all saved places manually...

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,107 Superusers
    Hi
    Try..... Logging out of MyDrive on one or both devices
    I maintain three NAV4 devices GO 5000, Start 60, Rider 400 and two NAV5 (Wifi) GO 520, 620 by simply logging in/out of MyDrive
    I use a single password and email address across all the devices... You only need to enter the password, the device remembers the email address
    Most of the time on the individual devices I am out logged of MyDrive and only log in to sync data as required, then log out again

Note: logging out of MyDrive on the device does not stop the device receiving Tomtom Traffic, Speed Cams etc.....

For anyone reading from the Americas, the above fix will not work
    The Traffic operation is different there, to receive Tomtom Traffic you need to be logged in

ATB YFM
  • arunasadarunasad Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    I guess that's not a bad workaround... Thanks.
  • bigbig Posts: 1,565 Superuser
    YamFazMan wrote:
    Note: logging out of MyDrive on the device does not stop the device receiving Tomtom Traffic, Speed Cams etc.....
    For anyone reading from the Americas, note its different there and you'll need to log in.