Instructions cut - beginning and end of words and sentences are missing

otomt0m
otomt0m Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
I have a galaxy s7 edge and the go app is not able to produce clear instructions. The beginning and end of words and sentences are missing.

Is there a fix for this?

So far I have tried restarting the phone and running only the go app, I have checked disk space, and I have checked it has all permissions and location is on.

I find it annoying I must purchase the application again especially as the new version does not work for me. One solution would be to revert to the old version, does anyone know how I can do that? I cannot see it in the store.

Thanks

Comments

• MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi otomt0m,

Welcome to the Community!

We've received some similar feedback and are investigating this issue. Meanwhile, switching to another voice and back as helped many solve this.

Cheers, Mikko
  • Pottsy
    Pottsy Registered Users Posts: 104
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Changing voices didn't work for me. In fact, when you change voices, the effect is heard on the little sample phrase each voice gives when you select it. App is in essence unusable.
  • Henry_NL
    Henry_NL Registered Users Posts: 62
    Prominent Wayfarer
  • MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Pottsy,

I'd recommend you to re-install the app. Please note, that this will delete your personal information, e.g. My Places and destination prediction data. You can save and restore My Places with MyDrive.

Should this not help you sort this out, please report your issue to Customer Service. They'll be able to get to the bottom of it and assist you accordingly :D

Cheers, Mikko