Sports would like to access your external storage — TomTom Community

Sports would like to access your external storage

BK1974BK1974 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I keep getting this message, keep allowing it by selecting "OK"

How do you change the settings to allow access to external storage to be able to pair and sync sports device with the App?
since the new App launched, cannot sync besides with cable.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,329
    Superusers
    I would call Customer support, who can walk through the settings and diagnose any connection issues. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • BK1974BK1974 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    They have still not been able to help telephonically. Going to await a mail in order to attach screen shots for them to review.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,581
    Community Manager
    BK1974 wrote:
    They have still not been able to help telephonically. Going to await a mail in order to attach screen shots for them to review.
    George sent you an email an hour ago. Can you check your spam folder if it ended up there?
    Hi there, I did get it, after I had sent the mail above. I attached several screen shots of the errors I was getting.
    thank you.
    I did get help from the call centre, but cannot mark as a solution, as the resolution was sent to my email account and not posted here.