Installing maps on a new SD card
So I bought a new SD card, and had problems getting it working! I tried following directions I found on the internet, but couldn't get it working... but I did manage to get it working eventually myself. Here is what I did:
1. Placed new SD card in my car navigation system (Renault Grand Scenic).
2. Turned car on, let the new SD card initialise.
3. Switched-off the car.
4. Put the original TomTom SD card into (old) MacBook Pro - since it has an SD slot!
5. Copied everything on the SD card into a folder on the Mac.
6. Inserted the new SD card.
7. Copied everything from the folder on the Mac onto the new SD card.