Where can I find the TomTom postal address for customer complaints? — TomTom Community

Where can I find the TomTom postal address for customer complaints?

NewporterNewporter Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 26 in Travel lounge
I recently placed an order for the 20% discounted GO5200. Due to a bank error the discount was not applied and though I telephoned TomTom immediately and was assured the order would be rectified and a new discount code sent, it wasn't. The instrument is now out for delivery and I have not received any of the update emails I was promised. Telephone calls are never answered promptly and I can find no postal address for customer service - which I need as emails are not answered either. I have been a TomTom customer for many years and am extremely disappointed by the service provided in this purchase.
I hope that this can be resolved swiftly as the level of customer service provided has so far been very poor.
Can anyone provide a postal address for the Customer Complaints section? Thank you.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,566 Superuser
    @Newporter

As TomTom is a Dutch company here is the HQ address

TomTom
    De Ruijterkade 154
    1011 AC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Phone: +31 (0)20 757 5000
    TomTom International B.V. VAT ID number: NL 8007.65.679.B01
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,944 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Newporter

Sorry to hear about the order issue when purchasing a new TomTom. I reviewed your incident started with the customer service, it has been escalated.

I have sent a heads up to them, so they will be contacting you on high priority.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.