2 Watches — TomTom Community

2 Watches

Pea44Pea44 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
i have a tomtom spark 3 connected to my laptop and now i have bought an old from 2015 tomtom multi-sport cardio to get my heartrate sometimes. how do i connect both to the same conto. is it possible?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    There is no problem using 2 watches on one computer. You can either use the same email to register the second device and it will all go to the same account or use a different email and they will each have their own account, The account information is stored on the watch and when connected it opens its own window and uploads to its own account. So to use 2 watches you don't need to do anything special, just connect them when you need.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    There is no problem using 2 watches on one computer. You can either use the same email to register the second device and it will all go to the same account or use a different email and they will each have their own account, The account information is stored on the watch and when connected it opens its own window and uploads to its own account. So to use 2 watches you don't need to do anything special, just connect them when you need.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

Whan it's going to be possible to add 2 devices to the iOs app? I just spent 450 euro for 2 devices!
    Or if you have a second smartphone or tablet install one device on the tablet and one on your regular smartphone.
    Nobody?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    mcaran1979 wrote:
    Nobody?

TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.