Heart Rate Monitor is not connecting with Motorola G Android 6 — TomTom Community

Heart Rate Monitor is not connecting with Motorola G Android 6

tokeyatokeya Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi,
I was trying to connect my bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor with Motorola Moto G3 to use it with Endomondo app because my multi sport watch doesn't cover all sports I do. When I choose HRM from the list on the phone, I receive info that connection has been rejected by the Heart Rate Monitor. Android version 6.0.1

Please help

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,654
    Superusers
    The watch will not connect to phones or other devices as a GR monitor. It is a receiver only, not a transmitter, collecting data within the device, not transmitting a data stream in real time. If you are referring to an HR strap, check that the battery is fresh and you have it wet and activated. If it is a standard BT+ strap it should easily connect to a phone.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tokeyatokeya Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Proviously I used this HR strap monitor with Nokia Lumia phones and I havn't got any problems to pair those devices. I tried with two phones moto g 3rd gen, and always the message on the phone is that connection has been not accepted by the HR monitor
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0