Step Goal showing as 0, but today's summary showing correct steps

Emily Twin Mummy
Emily Twin Mummy Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello, I've synced my runner 3 cardio and music to the app and also plugged it into my mac and synced it on there, but the step goal is still showing as 0. The 'Today's Summary' section shows the correct number of steps, but the step goal just stays on 0. See picture.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Are you sure you have a steps goal set? You can only have one goal and it is the last one activated so if on the watch you set a steps goal and then clicked to a time goal or a calories goal it will forget the steps goal. The best way is to go into MySports and in the top right corner of the Progress tab is a Goals button. Click it and make sure there is a goal set, as it may have reset for some reason.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Emily Twin Mummy
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, I definitely have a step goal set. I've had the watch for over a month now and it usually shows up. I synced my tom-tom to my mac this morning so that the time would update (due to the clock change) and ever since doing that the step goal just shows as 0.
  • Emily Twin Mummy
    Apprentice Seeker
    It shows the correct step goals on my sports online, just not on the app :?
  • sthompson13
    sthompson13 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    I'm having same issue with calorie goal, its always been fine until this morning.
  • sthompson13
    Master Traveler
    Checked the goals tab, the only goal option is a weight goal under the BODY tab. I cant find a calorie goal option at all.
  • psenkyr
    psenkyr Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    I'm having same issue........
  • sthompson13
    Master Traveler
    Come on Tom Tom!!!! whats the answer??
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    This is a user forum, TomTom is not going to answer you here. You need to call Customer Support to talk to Tom Tom directly.
  • sthompson13
    Master Traveler
    Yes thanks. Its seem it must have been the change of time to BST that caused the issue. It all fine today.
  • bkgtaylor
    bkgtaylor Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    I'm in the US and my steps will not sync. I have tried everything I can think of. I can see how much I have walked today and this week but it will not sync with my laptop or my phone. Not sure what is going on. Anyone have a suggestion?