Where are the seconds in activities in hour plus workouts in the Sports app? — TomTom Community

Where are the seconds in activities in hour plus workouts in the Sports app?

TroyVSCTroyVSC Posts: 34 [Outstanding Explorer]
As the title states, where are the seconds in activities in hour plus workouts in the mysports app? It seems simple but why wouldn't you have the seconds in the summary and also when you open up the activity. Seconds matter in timed activities. Why on the new app are they not there, who would program it that way?

Also why is it so hard to get the interval training to go to the hundredths place? Been asking that basically since day one and it can't be that hard to change a small piece of code. For example I want to run a 6x1 mile interval training with .25 rest in between. Right now I only can choose .2 or .3. Not that big of a deal but still it is a simple straight forward fix that has yet to be addressed. I know TomTom has heard about it because DCRainmaker brought it to their attention when he tested the watch for TomTom when it was first rolling out. This is why people get frustrated with TomTom.

Comments

• TroyVSCTroyVSC Posts: 34 [Outstanding Explorer]
    No comment or any response from TomTom?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    This is a user form for users to assist one another. Aside from forum moderation, TT will not comment on here and will not comment on planned updates, so we have to wait and see. If you want to talk to TT directly you need to call Customer Support but I am not sure there is much for them to answer for your questions.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.