Suggestions for improvement on the GO MOBILE app-Android — TomTom Community

Suggestions for improvement on the GO MOBILE app-Android

zeezuiperzeezuiper Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I'm using the Tomtom GO Android for a couple of weeks now and I would like to make some suggestions for improvement:

- The delay time in the right top corner is very hard to read. The dark red text on a black background doesn't give enough contrast. I don't have any problems with reading the white text
- Why does TomTom bother me with how much more KM a traffic jam is. I'm really not interested in KM, I wan't to know how many minutes. Makes much more sense to me.
- When Tomtom tells me the traffic information, it notice several road numbers; so not only A12 but also E35. Because of this, it is very hard to understand where the traffic jam exactly is

Furthermore I really do like the product, the interface (although the delay times are sometime hard to read, especially when a couple of delays are close together), the speed, the ease of use and of course the accurate traffic info.

If I can drop my feedback anywhere else please let me know, I thought this was the best place and hopefully other people can agree on it :).

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi zeezuiper,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your feedback!

I'll log this to be reported to the product team.

For traffic incidents we show all available information. It may sometimes happen that we don't have much information and e.g. cannot estimate the delay a certain incident is causing. For more information, please see here [user manual].

If you can provide some more information about a situation in which you've run into missing information, we can take a look at it. The following information would help:
    • Start point of a route where this was observed:
    • End Point of the same route:
    • Time (date/time) when you drove the route:
    • Description of the issue, preferably with a screenshot to show it:
    • Software version on your device:

European motorways have two numbers, a local and a European one. This information comes from the map data.

Cheers, Mikko
  • zeezuiperzeezuiper Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your reply.

I don't think I'm missing information. I only noticed, when I'm in a traffic jam, TomTom only tells me how many more km I have to go in this traffic jam, instead of how many minutes its gonna take (what I would prefer).