New TomTom Sports app v3.0 available for download
We've just released a new v3.0 of the TomTom Sports app and it's available for download in Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore.
- View your daily active summary every day. There is a new and engaging Daily Summary with your 24/7 activity data on the Latest tab and in a separate Daily Summary page.
- View your 24/7 activity data per hour every day on the Daily Summary page by tapping on the steps, distance, duration or active time metric.
- View your daily heart rate on the Daily Summary page by tapping on the heart rate metric.
- Compare your 24/7 activity data per hour with your daily heart rate to see the impact of your activities on your heart rate throughout the day.
- We have uploaded default social sharing images for you per sport for you to use if you don't feel like sharing your own picture.
- We have simplified the social sharing flow to enable you to share with a single tap on a button.
- We have added easy-to-follow video tips to show you how to easily pair your device.
- We have added sync and pairing error handling in the app. If an error occurs, we encourage you to leave your feedback in the Sports app so we can help you solve it.
- You can now view your GPS activities on a satellite map view. On the activity details page, tap the button with 3 vertical dots and select Satellite.
- We're always working to improve your experience. If you enjoy using the TomTom Sports app and the new features, don't forget to rate it on your Google Play Store or Apple App Store!
If you have any suggestions how we should improve, feel free to contact us using the feedback form in the TomTom Sports app. You'll find the feedback form on the Manage tab under Settings.