Contact Us web page failure to load completely — TomTom Community

Contact Us web page failure to load completely

easydoesiteasydoesit Posts: 32 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 24 in Travel lounge
Hello everyone, I need to contact TomTom, probably for repairs again, but I can't get the Contact Us page to load properly.
Here's what's happening... The Contact Us page says, 'Select our support services for your product'.. So I make my choice, which is battery in this case... Then the page scrolls down automatically and has a new prompt for me, saying, 'Select your product', and a click to select box which says, 'Pick your product'. - I select 'Car'...
After that, I get another prompt appear which says, 'Select your series', which I can do ok, and choose Go Live... Then, and here's the problem, I get a little box appear with a selection of Go Live models, and mine is there... but for some reason, when I left click it, or tap my laptop touch pad, nothing happens.. the choice just wont, well, be chosen, so to speak. I've also noticed, the curser is not the usual clenched fist with a pointed finger (which it changes to when I hover over a link)..It remains the flashing 'I' shape, which it is when hovering over ordinary text.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    Try calling:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,566 Superuser
    @easydoesit

The link is only available if you hover over the picture of the device, the text is only a label for the device, not a link to the next stage
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • easydoesiteasydoesit Posts: 32 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi dhn and Niall, thank you both for your helpful replies. That phone number will be getting some use just now...
    Upon reading your comment that I should be clicking a picture, I suddenly remembered, I forgot I had higher security settings for my browser, therefore I wasn't seeing any pictures. If you hadn't of said that, I would never have known. I reduced the settings and gave it another whirl, and low and behold, the pictures appeared, and I was able to proceed.
    Thanks again to both of you.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,566 Superuser
    @easydoesit

Glad that I was of help
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"