Any chance on Round Trip functionality in MyDrive? — TomTom Community

Any chance on Round Trip functionality in MyDrive?

MrMMrM Posts: 156 [Exalted Navigator]
Hi,

I know it is possible in the Riders 4xx series.
I was kind of inspecting this functionality in MyDrive Web and especially in the app as well.
Like: give me a route of 100 km, very curvy and hilly. Starting point could the spot you are in (holiday location) or a location on the map.
Than save the route and sync it to your TomTom nav or Android/iOS Go Mobile App.

Thanks, Marten

EDIT: I know how to make one in MyDrive with one or two extra points. The extra bit would be that one can add the maximum length.
A pity that the App does not have all the functionality the MyDrive web has. Becaus it would great to have this in de MyDrive App as well. Very convenient on holidays ;)

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Marten,

Thanks for your feedback!

I'll log your feedback as an improvement request for the product team. We're working hard on developing MyDrive - on web and apps - further and bringing more features. I announce all updates here on the forum so stay tuned :D

I've also listed all the MyDrive related updates here and will keep updating it as new things come up.

Cheers, Mikko
  • MrMMrM Posts: 156 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hello Mikko,

Thank you your prompt response. Looking forward to the new features and keeping us posted.

Kindest regards, Marten
  • MrMMrM Posts: 156 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hello Miko,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Looking forward to new developments in the MyDrive area.
    And of course you keeping us posted.

Kindest regards, Marten