Cannot restore purchases — TomTom Community

Cannot restore purchases

JenkinsHRJenkinsHR Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
My App updated a few days ago, logged on to find all info gone so download map set home etc and find its only on the free 50 mile version so go to upgrade and select restore purchases, it says I dont have any to restore which I'm sure is incorrect but as I have a long journey tomorrow I purchased the unlimited miles 1 year upgrade and guess what this wont register. Tried restoring and again it says no purchases to restore. I have an email receipt to say I have made the purchase. Looks like I will be using google maps tomorrow as Tomtom is not going to get me there!!!!

I need help now

Comments

• riki66riki66 Posts: 432 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    JenkinsHR wrote:
    My App updated a few days ago, logged on to find all info gone so download map set home etc and find its only on the free 50 mile version so go to upgrade and select restore purchases, it says I dont have any to restore which I'm sure is incorrect but as I have a long journey tomorrow I purchased the unlimited miles 1 year upgrade and guess what this wont register. Tried restoring and again it says no purchases to restore. I have an email receipt to say I have made the purchase. Looks like I will be using google maps tomorrow as Tomtom is not going to get me there!!!!

I need help now

Try this:
    1) Log out of your account from the app
    2) Clear the app cache
    3) Log-in again with the tomtom account you made the purchase with.
    It should restore the subscription automatically without you having to select "restore purchases".
    If it still doesn't work you should contact tomtom customer service but you won't likely get a reply till monday.