Route upload on a Rider 410.

YamahaChrisYamahaChris Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
edited January 11 in RIDER
l have a route that has been imported to all routes that l wish to upload to my Sat nav. When l sync and update although it is in the all routes it does not transfer. can someone help please.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm not entirely sure where do you want to import your route from but you can find more information about importing and exporting options here and here [user manual]. You can also plan and sync routes with MyDrive. For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ.

Please, post back here if you have further questions.

Cheers, Mikko
  • the-civviethe-civvie Posts: 545 [Exalted Navigator]
    Are you pressing Import Route when linked to the laptop or PC. Then place the routes in to the newly added drive on your PC/Laptop. Then safely eject and the routes should be there. Works for me, well slightly different as I use a MAC
  • YamahaChrisYamahaChris Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Thank you for the replies, l have the map uploaded to the system on My Drive.
    I access this by signing into My Drive, l then go to the Smartest route planner log in and go to My routes where the file is stored. I have the Sat nav connected press the import prompt on the screen. Nothing is transferred what can l do to rectify this please?

Cheers.

Chris.