TomTom Sports Connect showing error when uploading activities — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports Connect showing error when uploading activities

IllodaveIllodave Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
... however, all of my activities seem to uploaded to the correct locations. I use Mapmyfitness.com to track runs and the most recent activities are available. My runs are also showing up on the activities page for TomTom MySports.

The problem is that I show '5 activities waiting to upload to TomTom Sports' on the settings screen of TomTom Sports Connect. I've recently updated TomTom Sports Connect within the last couple of days.

-I've tried resending the activities but that does not work.
-I've tried resetting my watch to factory defaults just to clear out the cache of activities and that did not work... but I also lost my activities on the watch which was a bummer.

Anyway, I have a Spark, Cardio, Music 3.0 with Software 1.3.255 installed.
Any thoughts? My next step was to try and uninstall the desktop app of TomTom Sports Connect and reinstalling...

Comments

• Illodave wrote:
    ... however, all of my activities seem to uploaded to the correct locations. I use Mapmyfitness.com to track runs and the most recent activities are available. My runs are also showing up on the activities page for TomTom MySports.

The problem is that I show '5 activities waiting to upload to TomTom Sports' on the settings screen of TomTom Sports Connect. I've recently updated TomTom Sports Connect within the last couple of days.

-I've tried resending the activities but that does not work.
    -I've tried resetting my watch to factory defaults just to clear out the cache of activities and that did not work... but I also lost my activities on the watch which was a bummer.

Anyway, I have a Spark, Cardio, Music 3.0 with Software 1.3.255 installed.
    Any thoughts? My next step was to try and uninstall the desktop app of TomTom Sports Connect and reinstalling...
    Hi. The 'Try Again' button is displayed when there are activities in the folder
    [home dir]\TomTom Sports\[watch serial]
    which have not be successfully uploaded. Looking at your account the failure is exporting to MyFitnessPal. It looks like there is something wrong with that exporter. Try removing and re-adding it from the MySports website and then use the Try Again button.

Regards,
    Stuart.
  • IllodaveIllodave Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Thank-you! I'm not sure what you looked at to figure that out but it's working now. :)
  • msjenfumsjenfu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I had the same problem. Sports Connect seemed to stop uploading syncing activities. Even after "re-trying" button.

I've now resolved this, by,
    1. Click on manage profile, in sports connect, which opens up your tomtom profile in a browser
    2. Disconnect the apps you're linked to.
    3. Refresh page. And then reconnect the ones you want to share and sync your activities to once again.
    4. Go back to your Sports Connect and hit "try again". This had fixed it for me.

It was about giving permissions again to these sites.
    It could be usual updates of Ts&Cs, or emptying caches and password permissions which were previously okay.

Hope that helps.