Nightlapse Query

mardiblokemardibloke Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
I tried nightlapse for the first time - real neat and easy to use.
But either stars don't move or I have something odd going on - see around 41 seconds which show the trees before it goes dark (note the end of the video is with a different camera)

- --
Rod, UK

Comments

• mardiblokemardibloke Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    Perhaps I should contact support and see about replacing the camera?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,897 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Rod,

Welcome to the Community!

I've checked your camera details and found that it has the old software version 1.52.427 installed on it. There's a new software version 1.61.508 available which you can download using the Bandit App/ Studio software, see here: Updating your camera software

I would advise you to update the camera and give it a test run again to see if there's any improvement. In a meanwhile, I'll check this up with the team.

Cheers,
    lampard
    I just plugged in all my batsticks and the Studio software reports them all on Version 1.61.508 already - I have had them since last year, but I do always install the updates as soon as they become available.
    Would be interested if the team have any comments - my uneducated guess is that the sensor in the main unit could be the issue.

- --
    Rod, UK
    I've opened a support case (1703xx-xxxxxx), as tried the camera again in low light conditions, and I see the many white dots in the video.

- --
    Rod, UK

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information public forum!