Greate rides not available on the RIDER 400

Brownie1970Brownie1970 Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
edited December 2018 in RIDER
Someone please tell me from TomTom why the new Rider 410 has 100 best rides maps pre installed on it and I have a 400 that is only a year old and cannot install them on my 400, not even available to purchase, basically if I want them I have to purchase a new 410!! not very user freindly. :(

Comments

• tugmantugman Posts: 333 [Revered Navigator]
    Personally I find developing my own routes very enjoyable.
    All this I want to ride someone else's routes I find it a bit of a sad and lazy approach to riding a bike
  • Brownie1970Brownie1970 Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Sorry do you work for Tom Tom? if not I do not need some self righteous irrelevant comment from someone who obviously take's themselves far too seriously.
    I paid a lot of money for something that should be able to be updated hence my question.
    I can see why your called TUGMAM !!! I suggest you spend more time on your Bike mate!!
  • basixbasix Posts: 480 Superuser
    actually - in theory - someone who has a rider 410 could share them with us

I am not a TomTom employee. Don't send me private messages.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Brownie1970,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, the Great Rides are only available as preinstalled on the Rider 410 devices. However, we do have some other routes available you might like :D Please, check them out here.

You can import these GPX tracks to your device with MyDrive. The video below helps you get started:
    [video]

For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ. There are also many handy tips from other users in that topic.

Please, post back here if you have further questions.

Cheers, Mikko