New TomTom Sports app - possible to view elapsed time per lap — TomTom Community

New TomTom Sports app - possible to view elapsed time per lap

CMT78CMT78 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
When using the manual lap mode on a tomtom spark to record intervals, I'm unable to locate the elapsed time detail of the individual laps in the new app under the splits section. The old app displayed pace, distance and elapsed time for a given interval under splits. However the new app only shows pace, distance and ascent for a given interval. Are my settings not correct or is it currently not possible to view elapsed time per lap in the new app?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,085 Moderator
    Hi CMT78,

Welcome to the Community & sorry about the delay in response!

Thanks for flagging this one out! I'll check this with the team and post back here once there's an update.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • ErnstTomTomErnstTomTom Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    CMT78 wrote:
    When using the manual lap mode on a tomtom spark to record intervals, I'm unable to locate the elapsed time detail of the individual laps in the new app under the splits section. The old app displayed pace, distance and elapsed time for a given interval under splits. However the new app only shows pace, distance and ascent for a given interval. Are my settings not correct or is it currently not possible to view elapsed time per lap in the new app?

I'm experiencing the same frustration. The splits/laps on the My Sport Web interface is perfect however.
    What I've also noticed is that the mobile app does not give the laps as I've set them on the watch. It only gives splits for pace and something else (can't figure out what..). The laps on the web interface is however the same as configured on the watch with the elapsed time per lap also displayed.

Can this lap view be added to the new TomTom Sports App?
  • Soco HdezSoco Hdez Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same issue, I want to see the time per lap, like in the web.
  • GirishGirish Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am having the same issue. When analyzing intervals training it is very important to see the 'split time' per interval, but the tomtom app shows only the 'Pace' and 'Ascent' per interval.
    Can this be added soon?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    Girish wrote:
    I am having the same issue. When analyzing intervals training it is very important to see the 'split time' per interval, but the tomtom app shows only the 'Pace' and 'Ascent' per interval.
    Can this be added soon?
    It will not likely be added considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and never even released the Adventurer in the US). We can safely assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over six months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side.