Spark watch cardio ladies coloured straps??

JR81
JR81 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, does anyone know if you are able to get a pink strap for this watch? Just bought it and stupidly assumed like most other brands, I would be able to order a nice girly coloured strap and I cannot find one anywhere! Really disappointed that Tom haven't considered this! Can anyone please help??

Thanks
Jo

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    JR81 wrote:
    Hi, does anyone know if you are able to get a pink strap for this watch? Just bought it and stupidly assumed like most other brands, I would be able to order a nice girly coloured strap and I cannot find one anywhere! Really disappointed that Tom haven't considered this! Can anyone please help??

Thanks
    Jo

You can search online at tomtom.com, Amazon, eBay, etc. All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport. You can also call Customer Support and ask them as they have this kin of information, which we do not have on the user forums. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Kimmies
    Kimmies Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    You can buy this one
  • JR81
    JR81 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi thanks, however it says it's for the runner /multisport, will this work with the spark cardio? If so do you know where I can buy just the strap? Thanks again Jo
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    JR81 wrote:
    Hi thanks, however it says it's for the runner /multisport, will this work with the spark cardio? If so do you know where I can buy just the strap? Thanks again Jo

If it is for the Runner/MultiSport it will not work with the Spark lineup. The size of the watch itself is different. All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Kimmies
    Kimmies Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have the watch in the picture. It is a Tomtom runner 3 cardio. I bought it on a Dutch webshop. But now that I look for it, I think you can only buy this strap with the watch, so maybe you cannot buy it as a seperate strap?

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sports/running-watches/gps-running-watch-cardio-runner-3/pink-orange-small/
    You can buy the whole watch on the Tomtom webshop.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sports/accessories/
    Here you can buy straps. No pink though.