Huawei P9: App can not connect to TomTom. Check internet connection of mobile — TomTom Community

Huawei P9: App can not connect to TomTom. Check internet connection of mobile

OlofsenOlofsen Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
After reinstall latest version, I get this error message. Reinstalled a couple of times, restarted mobile a couple of times. Nothing works.
What to do?

Comments

• AVSAVS Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem, new installation after changing SD card. Deleted (data, cache, dontpanic folder on SD), cleared, restarted, reinstalled just about everything. Will ask for money back at this point. Unreliable. Gave up on me in a different country with no NAvigation left...
  • OlofsenOlofsen Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Did all as suggested, did not work. Need a solution from TomTom, as a paid for a 3 year subscription !!!!!!
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,860
    Superuser
    @Olofsen

Contact Customer Services on Monday then.

CS Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag t/m vrijdag van 9.00 tot 18.00
    1st thing tomorrow morning :-)
    Annoying, while heading to Rome tomorrow and hired a car without Navi. Thought Mobile GO would work. Luckily Google maps works, so I'm thinking of stopping my subscription and ask for a full refund.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear of your problems using the GO Mobile app!

Please, follow the steps below to sort this out:

1. Uninstall the app
    2.Clear cache data for the following apps

- Google Play services
    - GooglePlay store
    - Google servicesFramework

3. Set the time to "automatic"
    4. Restart the phone (this is important)
    5. After the phone restarts check and make sure your internet browser has access to the internet with wifi and/or 3g/4g
    6. Download a fresh copy of the app from the Google Play store

Please, post back here if this doesn't help you sort this out so that we can help you further.

Cheers, Mikko
    Hi mikko. Did all the steps as described. Did not help. Still SME error. App can not connect to server. Check your internet connection.

Cheers olof
  • NikhileshNikhilesh Posts: 416
    Staff
    Hello Olofsen,

I can see you have already contacted Customer Support and they are checking this with the Technical team.

They will sort this out for you.

Should you have further questions on this please revert back on the same incident so they can help you better.

Regards,
    Nikhilesh