Cadence/spm gone from Sports website? — TomTom Community

Cadence/spm gone from Sports website?

almondine3almondine3 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
My TomTom Spark Cardio used to record and upload cadence data to the MySports app. However, since MySports got a makeover about a month ago, this data does not show up for a given activity (running). Where did it go? How do I retrieve it? Thanks!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    almondine3 wrote:
    My TomTom Spark Cardio used to record and upload cadence data to the MySports app. However, since MySports got a makeover about a month ago, this data does not show up for a given activity (running). Where did it go? How do I retrieve it? Thanks!

I am seeing it on mine, stride rate is all the way on the bottom when I look at a running activity. I also have it included for each split. I also get cadence for cycling. You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if that helps. The steps are: uninstall the app, remove the watch from the phones BT menu (hit the i icon next to the watch and select Forget This Device in iOS), reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you have to remove the watch from the phone's BT menu (outside of the app) before pairing again.

If that does not you can try Customer Support and see if they can dig deeper. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • OrodriOrodri Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I've the same question, I just found the SPM AVG (Stride Rate)...

Where I can find the spm per Km