Is there a free trial of TomTom Navigation app? — TomTom Community

Is there a free trial of TomTom Navigation app?

fuzzytravelfuzzytravel Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I just installed TomTom Navigation app. At this moment, it says I got 50 miles. I wonder if there is a weeklong or a monthlong trial period. I would really love to try. It isn't exactly cheap for an app with a subscription model.

If there is no trial period, what is the refund policy, like full refund within a week or something like that?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. - The answer to a couple of years and a 4 year old question states there is no free trial, but it was also mentioned, depending on how German release of iPhone goes, there may be a free trial period in future, hence the question.

Comments

• JvdZJvdZ Posts: 80 [Supreme Navigator]
    Pretty sure it is explained in the playstore details as well as in the TomTom site:
    https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/sat-nav-app/go-mobile/

*QUOTE*
    GET FREE MILES EVERY MONTH
    Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive for 50 miles every month free of charge. Or upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without mileage restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
    *UNQUOTE*

Jos
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,181 [Revered Voyager]
    P.S. - The answer to a couple of years and a 4 year old question states there is no free trial, but it was also mentioned, depending on how German release of iPhone goes, there may be a free trial period in future, hence the question.
    Any 4 year old question refers to a different product* that had been sold under a different model (a one-time payment per region and with traffic and camera services as add-on subscriptions per region). Ignore all of that and accept the answer you received from JvdZ.

*The reason this forum is named "TomTom GO Mobile and Navigation for Android" is because it covered/covers both the older product that was named TomTom Navigation for Android and the current one that is named TomTom GO Mobile for Android.