TomTom Runner Cardio step tracker

JarradK
JarradK Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, i recently bought a Tomtom Runner Cardio and all seems to be working fine, except one thing. On the Mysports app it does not display my step count at all? Please tell me how I can set this up?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,975
     Superuser
    JarradK wrote:
    Hi, i recently bought a Tomtom Runner Cardio and all seems to be working fine, except one thing. On the Mysports app it does not display my step count at all? Please tell me how I can set this up?

Is it showing zeros under step count or you can't find where it is dispalyed?
  • JarradK
    JarradK Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    It does not show it at all. It does not give me the option.
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    JarradK wrote:
    It does not show it at all. It does not give me the option.

That is because the Runner watches do not have activity tracking, it is only on the Spark/Runner2 and later. You will not get steps, 24/7 HR, etc. as that is not a feature of this watch (and will not be added to the watch). The Runner watches are 4 generations old and have a limited feature set. To get step counting you need to upgrade to a newer model.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • HennieJHC
    HennieJHC Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi How do I upload music to my TomTom Runner Cardio watch?
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    Th Runner watches do not have a music feature, that is only on the Spark and Runner2 and later versions. There is no way to upgrade it, as it is different hardware.
This discussion has been closed.