START 25 with no my places option in device menu — TomTom Community

START 25 with no my places option in device menu

I am trying to upload a list of POI from Mydrive to my 2 year old Start 25.
This device does not have the latest menu with my places option.
From TOMTOM I get the info that I should use MyDrive connect with this device and use MyDrive to upload POIs to my device.
The reality is that doesn't work as my device, despite the fact that is not very old, doesn't have the option of My places in the menu, so I cannot see my POIs on the device.

Also in MyDrive it shows the POI file as uploaded but I can't see the Pois in the map or search engine.

Is there any possibility of using the old but reliable TOMTOM Home with these old version devices, so we can keep using them?

We are a group of 40+ field technicians with this problem, as we were given this equipment by the company, but now became obsolete without the option of adding POIs.
Any help will be much appreciated!

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,206 Superusers
    You should have been able to add the pois using Manage Community Content with the device connected and MyDriveConnect running (right click the tomtom icon in the notification area to get to Manage Community Content).

Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

See if the pois are listed under Manage pois on that model.