TomTom Runner isn't holding charge — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner isn't holding charge

SpookyStarSpookyStar Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
My Tom Tom Runner is only 18 months old and for the last couple of months the battery hasn't been lasting as long as usual. Now it won't hold charge at all and runs out of battery within minutes of unplugging it.

And/or can anyone tell me if it's possible to purchase a replacement battery anywhere?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,805
    Superusers
    SpookyStar wrote:
    My Tom Tom Runner is only 18 months old and for the last couple of months the battery hasn't been lasting as long as usual. Now it won't hold charge at all and runs out of battery within minutes of unplugging it.

And/or can anyone tell me if it's possible to purchase a replacement battery anywhere?

You cannot get a replacement battery and TomTom does not offer a repair service. As you are out of warranty there is not a lot they are likely to do but they may replace the unit with a new (or reconditioned) one for a fee (the rate depends on the model). You will need to Contact Customer Support to get the process started. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tradnotitradnoti Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This seems to be my problem as well. Tom Tom runner cardio is less than 2 years battery life started to go down.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0