How do I delete a round of Golf on my Tom Tom Golfer 2? — TomTom Community

How do I delete a round of Golf on my Tom Tom Golfer 2?

PomatGolfPomatGolf Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
OK, so whilst learning how to use my watch I accidentally started a number of rounds. I want to get rid of them now ? How can I do this and also in the future I may want to get rid of partial rounds?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    PomatGolf wrote:
    OK, so whilst learning how to use my watch I accidentally started a number of rounds. I want to get rid of them now ? How can I do this and also in the future I may want to get rid of partial rounds?

You cannot delete individual rounds on the watch. You would need to factory reset the watch to clear them out (which will get rid of all of them). You would then need to re-download all your courses.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • PomatGolfPomatGolf Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks you for your reply. It's not an ideal solution.

Do you know when Tom Tom will be adding functionality to maintain rounds, i.e delete/change in the future as obviously this is functionality that is extremely sensible for a Golf App ?

Or how do we make these suggestions to Tom Tom?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    PomatGolf wrote:
    Thanks you for your reply. It's not an ideal solution.

Do you know when Tom Tom will be adding functionality to maintain rounds, i.e delete/change in the future as obviously this is functionality that is extremely sensible for a Golf App ?

Or how do we make these suggestions to Tom Tom?

TomTom does monitor the forums and note these sort of requests, but will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,781
    Community Manager
    If you have a compatible phone you can delete rounds from your Golfer 2 using the MySports mobile app.
  • shane4668shane4668 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    you can delete a round in the mysports app on your phone, at the setting select rounds, on my iPhone, I was able to swipe left the individual rounds I wanted to delete