Import activities from others app — TomTom Community

Import activities from others app

mugmug Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi,

is there a way to import activities from others apps into TomTom MySports?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    mug wrote:
    Hi,

is there a way to import activities from others apps into TomTom MySports?

Unfortunately, there is no way to upload activities not created by the watch and no way to manually add an activity. However, you can start a new activity, immediately stop and save it (give it 30 seconds or else it will not get uploaded) and then upload it. You can then go into MySports and edit the activity with the correct distance, time, etc... The date and time of the activity will not be correct but it will get added into your lifetime totals and other stats.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • mugmug Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks
  • HenyaHenya Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Are you planning to develop the product so that this very basic feature will be available?
  • Rod WhiteRod White Posts: 10 [Legendary Explorer]
    I have Magellan data that I can export to FIT format and Magellan can import FIT and other file formats from the filesystem.

However the Magellan interface is inferior to Tomtom sports so I would like to import the Magellan FIT into TomTom.

At the moment, I can export from TomTom and import into Magellan but this is not what I'd like since the TomTom interface is better.

This is a simple windows (or mac) filesystem load and no more difficult than the existing TomTom activity download.