New GO Mobile for iPhone v1.6 available for download
We've just released a new v1.6 of the GO Mobile for iPhone and it's available for download in the iTunes AppStore.
- Smaller European maps: We have divided the big map of Europe in three new regions: North, Central and South. These new maps take up less space and let you drive cross-border within Europe.
- Report Speed Cameras: Report speed cameras directly from the map with a single tap using the new report button.
- Mark Current Location: Tap the location symbol to mark your current location and save it in My Places.
- Navigate to Photo: Navigate to the location of your geotagged photos from My Places, and revisit a memory. Check your camera settings to make sure geo-tagging is switched on.
- Return to app: Easily return to the app when receiving a call. Make sure you have "Run in Background" switched on and accept the prompt for notifications.