TomTom Runner Cardio Watch — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner Cardio Watch

KrulKrul Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Good day, i'd like to know where I can buy a new strap for my TomTom Runner Cardio watch? I live in Kempton Park, South Africa. All the shops that stock the TomTom products, does not have any accesories for the watch. Hope someone can get back to me as soon as possible? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,817
    Superusers
    Krul wrote:
    Good day, i'd like to know where I can buy a new strap for my TomTom Runner Cardio watch? I live in Kempton Park, South Africa. All the shops that stock the TomTom products, does not have any accesories for the watch. Hope someone can get back to me as soon as possible? Thanks in advance.

You can try the store at tomtom.com or amazon or eBay or TomTom Customer Support. I am not sure is they are still producing the straps for the original Runner, but a call to Customer Support should be able to sort you out.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ArgenisArgenis Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello.
    I would like to buy a strap for my Tomtom Runner cardio, but I don't find. In Amazon and eBay only sell straps weak.

Do you know where can I buy the original strap?

I will appreciate your comments or information.
    Regards.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,624 Moderator
    Hi Argenis,

Welcome to the Community!

Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to help you further in this case! You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers, lampard
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0