AUTOPAUSE in cycling mode? - question to the manufacturer and cyclists
1. START the meter after manual start cycling functions - motion bicycle (GPS works, recording the track, speed meter and cadence).
2. After stopping the bike - counters- AUTO-STOP-PAUSE (only works pedometer).
3. After restarting the bike - reached a speed of 4-7km / h counters start automatically - AUTO-START.
1. MANUAL START (in cycling mode)- counters START's
2. after driving 30-50km - break - access to the store to get water (AUTO-PAUSE - counters and track recording stop -only works pedometer).
At that time, "bike waiting" in front of the store and I'm moving on with the watch hands with speeds of up to 4-7km / h and counters/tracker are in AUTO PAUSE mode - only works pedometer.
3. After purchasing the water - short rest - go further - AUTO-START (pedometer stop)
After restarting the bike - reached a speed of 7km / h counters start automatically - AUTO-START (pedometer stop).
4. I stop at a traffic light at the intersection - AUTO-PAUSE
5. Green light - go - I reach 4-7km / h - AUTO-START
6. End of driving - home - MANUAL STOP (only works pedometer)
PS. Often, I do not remember to manually turn pause when stationary and counter work gives false parameters.
Most, however, after pausing do not remember her off again when I'm on tour. It reminds me only after several kilometers of driving - and counter - watch further pause - no track record and route parameters.
I bought this watch mainly due to a heart rate monitor (not like the chest strap). Driving parameters check frequently during standstill
Is it possible to modify the software? It would easier to ride - less manipulation and remembering watch - safer driving.