Map Share Reporter Tool: Not Showing Status of Previous Reports

EMS-MedicEMS-Medic Posts: 24 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
edited January 27 in Map quality
Morning,

I am trying to see the status of my previous map share reports, however when I go to the site it tells me that there have been a total of 2 reports but 0 on scene. I have reset the filters and drilled down the filters and I still don't get any updates.

I have tried this with 3 browsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Microsoft Internet Explorer 11).

Screen shots are provided below.

Please advise if there is any reasoning for this or troubleshooting steps to complete?

Thank you,

This screenshot shows No Filter applied and Map Share had automatically panned out to shore both of the 2 reports within the window:
8254eb1f-5b41-44e0-bdd7-b4279f2797b8.png

91bbbd90-158d-421e-843f-912b8c70c9fd.jpg

This screenshot shows with filter applied to pending reports, showing the 1 report and mapshare had zoomed into the area where the report was located:

caee03e0-73c4-4d0a-b816-725fda85abc1.png

ab7e1cc5-47c6-4f17-a0c8-a63ef189e435.png

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,130 Superusers
    Call support so they can investigate:

1 866 486 6866
    Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
    Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST
  • EMS-MedicEMS-Medic Posts: 24 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Question has been filed with Tomtom Customer Support.

For reference purposes for staff who may be on here, reference number provided below.
    Reference Number is 161224-xxxxxx

Thank you,
    --Phil

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on public forum!
    Further Update:

I tried this on my Android Browser as well with the same results.

I also cannot update camera information (Like direction of a red light camera).

Getting frustrated,
    --Phil
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,802 Superusers
    It used to work correctly for me, also yesterday. But just now I get an 'Unexpected error' message, see the screenshot below. When clicking OK, it returns to the TomTom main website. Tried with Edge and Chrome.

msr_unespected_error.png
    Mm, seemed to be a temporary thing; now it's working fine again. Both Firefox, Edge and Chrome.
    It seems that the issue related to not being able to update camera information has resolved itself.

However, still experiencing issue when trying to view past reports.

(Additional Screenshot Attached)
    d68cc3ab-7cc0-4a99-abcc-13a91b06fab2.jpg

Thanks,
    --Phil
    I had the same issue some time ago; I could not see any of the reports on the map. For me, it was solved automatically within a few days. Do you have the possibility to test on another computer? I just checked again, and still the reports are visible on the map for me.

msr_correct.png
    Megalos wrote:
    I had the same issue some time ago; I could not see any of the reports on the map. For me, it was solved automatically within a few days. Do you have the possibility to test on another computer? I just checked again, and still the reports are visible on the map for me.

msr_correct.png
    Thank you for your respone Megalos,

I have tested this on 2 computers (3 different browsers) and an Android device.

If you note on my previous post, it doesn't appear that the issue is with it not showing on the map. When I look at the "On Screen" number, it shows zero even after zooming into 1 item.

Thank you,
    --Phil
    Moderators - Assistance Requested

Moderators/Staff, I currently have an open ticket that has been escalated to second level support. At this time, I am unable to view the status of my pending map changes requests. Currently, I have 10 accepted, 6 not accepted and 1 pending.

Would someone be able to let me know which ones have been accepted and which ones have been not accepted and the reasoning for such.

Thank you,
    For me sometimes it helps to refresh a few times (F5 or Ctrl+F5) in Chrome.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,271 TomTom Moderator
    EMS-Medic wrote:
    Moderators - Assistance Requested

Moderators/Staff, I currently have an open ticket that has been escalated to second level support. At this time, I am unable to view the status of my pending map changes requests. Currently, I have 10 accepted, 6 not accepted and 1 pending.

Would someone be able to let me know which ones have been accepted and which ones have been not accepted and the reasoning for such.

Thank you,

I have sent a heads up to the customer service about this. They will be looking into this on a priority.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.