Broken Straps and the new model — TomTom Community

Broken Straps and the new model

GadzookyGadzooky Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
My second strap has now split (twice in 11 months now). My problem is that I can't seem to find straps for my Spark (unless they are the hideous colour ones nobody wants - even on the Tom Tom site). My question is are the straps for the spark 3 and the spark interchangeable? I'm guessing they are, but before I buy one I'd like this confirmed?

Thanks!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169
    Superusers
    Gadzooky wrote:
    My second strap has now split (twice in 11 months now). My problem is that I can't seem to find straps for my Spark (unless they are the hideous colour ones nobody wants - even on the Tom Tom site). My question is are the straps for the spark 3 and the spark interchangeable? I'm guessing they are, but before I buy one I'd like this confirmed?

Thanks!

Any of the straps for the Spark and Adventurer models will work. Since the introduction of the Spark/Runner2 the watch size has remained the same so all the bands are interchangeable. The only ones that will not work are Runner/MultiSport bands (even the Golfer bands will work but they are a different kind of clasp).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JeroenCornelissenJeroenCornelissen Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The Runner2 straps are a disgrace. Every 6 months I have to buy a new one. :@ Because they get broken.
    I have now ordered a Runner3 strap, I hope the quality is better...
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169
    Superusers
    The Runner2 straps are a disgrace. Every 6 months I have to buy a new one. :@ Because they get broken.
    I have now ordered a Runner3 strap, I hope the quality is better...

They are generally covered under warranty. Hopefully you are calling Customer Support before you just buy a new one.
  • RowrunraceyourheartoutRowrunraceyourheartout Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Do (all) the golf straps really match the runner (3) watches?