No firmware upgrade available .. but i have v 1.37.87 — TomTom Community

No firmware upgrade available .. but i have v 1.37.87

zivalzival Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi I just recieved my new action cam but i can vbe able to upgrade to the last fw version.
Using Bandit Studio it writes FIRMWARE 1.38.87 Action cam is updated, but i know there are a lot of updates after that version.
Using smartphone app the same problema it shows the green check behind the version and it seems updated.
Only the action cam menù show the obsolete fw version icon on the little display on board.

Maybe there are obsolete hardwares that can't be ungraded? My Model id "TomTom Bandot 2015"
Please help, I don't want to use an obsolete FW. The main reason I bought this cam is the june 2016 update with "colour-balanced underwater videos", I think i'll give back if no fw update is available.
Thank you.

Alessandro.

Comments

• ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Zival, it maybe a corrupted update file on your SD card. I recommend connecting your Batt Stick to your computer, opening the TT_CAM folder and deleting any loose files (no need to delete the DCIM or MISC folders). After you have deleted the files, launch the TomTom Bandit Studio (you can download it here: http://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/getstarted/action-camera/). Click on the cog wheel icon and then click on update (next to Firmware). This will load the latest update file on to the Batt Stick, after this you simply need to put the Batt Stick back into the Bandit Camera and follow the instructions on the Bandit to finish installing the software update.
  • zivalzival Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Chris, you got the problem ! I follwed your suggestions and i updated without problems to the last FW.
    Thank you so much, my friend !!!
    Regards, Alessandro.
  • f4b10f4b10 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same issue, tried to update using iPhone app, android App and Studio on my Mac.
    Is it possible to manually download and install the updates?
    Mac dos not recognize the stick, I tried many times. Iphone seems to download the software but I restart the camera and nothing happens.
    I'm stuck on 1.37.87
  • f4b10f4b10 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    f4b10 wrote:
    I have the same issue, tried to update using iPhone app, android App and Studio on my Mac.
    Is it possible to manually download and install the updates?
    Mac dos not recognize the stick, I tried many times. Iphone seems to download the software but I restart the camera and nothing happens.
    I'm stuck on 1.37.87
    I got it. I had to film something or take some pics first... then the macbook recognized the stick and I am now downloading the update,