New Navigation for iPhone/iPad v1.26 available for download — TomTom Community

New Navigation for iPhone/iPad v1.26 available for download

MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
Hi all,

We've just released a new v1.26 of the Navigation for iPhone/iPad app and it's available for download in iTunes AppStore.

[h3]What's new?[/h3]
  • New map v980
  • Bug fixes and performance enhancements

Drive safe! :D

Cheers, Mikko

Comments

• UKHANUKHAN Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi. There is not a full postcode search on this version. You have taken it away. Why? Is this some type off bug or I dont seem to understand what was the need to remove if. Now its made searching alot more difficult and problematic! Pls fix.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi UKHan,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, there's a problem with the map causing this. Please, see here for more information.

Cheers, Mikko
  • jan_buelensjan_buelens Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Does it work on IOS 10?

Neither the above announcement, nor the info in appstore says anything about compatibility with IOS releases or with iPhone models. So far I've been resisting Apple's exhortations to upgrade to IOS 10. I've been waiting for Tomtom's assurance that it won't break the tomtom app. Can I update the app to v1.26, then finally give in to Apple's gentle prods and install IOS 10.2?

Btw, sorry to be a pedant but it's a bit misleading to say that the app is available for download in iTunes AppStore. You won't see it in the AppStore. You will only see it as an available update for an already installed app.
  • BazookameBazookame Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Search by POSTCODE has been taken off!! You have made it very difficult for us to use the app
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online17

Bembo
Bembo
Sweetsheila1
Sweetsheila1
TomDone
TomDone
+14 Guests