TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

map issues whilst travelling in France...

GerryBeeGerryBee Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Map quality
Hello,
I was travelling in SW France from Auch to Toulouse in a rented car with my satnav...and had to go to Toulouse airport (city of Blagnac). So I entered the airport name. Unfortunately the software only recognised the city of Blagnac close to the airport but not the airport grounds itself. So I went round and round in circles following the satnav but it was easier to follow the signs directing me to the airport!! When you don't know a place and you rely on software to help it can become quickly frustrating !! I believe the satnav software does not have the airport grounds included...
is that a deliberate request or a mistake on the part of TOMTOM...??

Comments

• antientantient Posts: 37 [Legendary Explorer]
    The IATA code for the Aéroport Toulouse-Blagnac is TLS. Searching for TLS on My Drive on my PC (and on my GO 5000) offers a POI which seems to be right outside the Terminal Building.

Hope that helps in future!
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Navigator]
    @ GerryBee
    I think it was your mistake.

61ee873a-5787-4039-a283-4c95fe8ba27d.jpg
    e234369c-1f9d-4f20-9bc7-2b2d11afe16a.jpg
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,501 Superuser
    @GerryBee

It would have been better if you had used the inbuilt POI of the airport

E.g. Navigate to > Point of Interest > POI in city > type in 'Toulouse' > 'Airport' and select TLS aeroport tououse-blagnac
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"