New software v1.3.254 for Spark, Runner 2, Spark 3, Runner 3 and Adventurer available for download - Page 3 — TomTom Community

New software v1.3.254 for Spark, Runner 2, Spark 3, Runner 3 and Adventurer available for download

13»

Comments

• FenixfenixFenixfenix Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Fenixfenix wrote:
    I and many more people gstavamos that TomTom in the next update, put, the activity of rowing, inside and outside .... is what is missing to be complete. They could also think of putting the notifications as the majority of the competition has. Thank you
  • Rick1132Rick1132 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for your quick response. I did the factory reset and it didn't help the problem. The only time the heart rate function works correctly is if I hold my arm completely still, not easy to do when running. I have contacted customer support to see what they can do, hopefully an exchange.
  • ohdannyboycohdannyboyc Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    liking the improvements, especially trail visibility and zoom level.

the long press to scroll through activities and settings is great, but .... please can we have this system wide (to scroll through all the menus, trails and playlists etc) ?

another request- please can we have text scrolling on long names for the trails/ playlists etc. the number of characters is limited on the display, and it would be good to use some longer/ more descriptive titles.

overall, loving the watch!
  • con questo aggiornamento le cuffie Plantronics Backbeat Fit che prima funzionavano correttamente adesso saltano sia portando orologio a destra che a sinistra.
  • Chas1203Chas1203 Posts: 26 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I took my watch off yesterday and did not put it back on until this morning. It has recorded me as sleeping since I took it off. I am on the latest version.
    Looking at the above release, fixes were implemented to address this. Please advise?
    Thanks