Speed shown in videos — TomTom Community

Speed shown in videos

HankyHanky Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi,

i am a big fan of the Bandit. But i was very disappointed, that there is no way to visualize the speed inside the videos. Is there really no way to do it?

I can understand, when the gps modules take too much power, which we need for the camera. So i guess the built in gps module might not be too exact to picture a constant accurate speed inside the videos. But what, if we would connect the TomTom gps watches via bluetooth (in worst case, watch and camera connected with each other indirectly via phone)?

There must be sure a way. And then the customer would even have a bonus, for byuing different gadgets from TomTom. I think, the speed / elevation / Jump Time visualized inside the videos would make this camera outstanding and bring a super unique selling point!

Comments

• the-civviethe-civvie Posts: 545 [Apprentice Traveler]
    If you use the Bandit Studio software you can put the speed onto your video. Or via the smartphone app
  • adam2000adam2000 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It appears that you need to add the speed widget to each highlight - how do I add it to the whole video in one go?
  • LyelmrLyelmr Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Using "My Story" you can choose the length of the highlight, so it will be longer than 6s, so far it seems to be the only way to add the widgets to the whole video