Download paused error- Map installation on the GO mobile android — TomTom Community

Download paused error- Map installation on the GO mobile android

DesignachocolateDesignachocolate Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
i currently have tomtom go installed on my samsung phone the app is fully installed ok but i cannot download any map all i get is the following error message Download paused download will continue when your device is connected to a network ive tried every map still same error my device is connected to my wifi at home and to my data on the phone so it is connected any idea why i keep getting this error

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,333
    Superusers
    Seek support help:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • DesignachocolateDesignachocolate Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks for this i have just spoken to tom tom support and its a file that has to be removed from the mobile phone something to do with google play store once you log out of google play uninstall tom tom re log into google play store re download tom tom go and then hopefully maps should install OK i`m just going to try this now and will leave a comment once its finished
  • DesignachocolateDesignachocolate Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Please do the following

- Uninstall the TomTom Go App

this worked for so thought id share it incase others might have the same issue

- Open the Google Play app and LOG OUT

- Connect your phone to a compute rand delete the following file from the phone: Android / data / com.tomtom.gplay.navapp and Android / OBB / com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.

- Open the Google Play store and log In, re-download the Go Mobile app
  • Frankslad33Frankslad33 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Didn't work for me I'm afraid