TomTom Runner 2 music broken strap — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner 2 music broken strap

ChrobakChrobak Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
hi please help I have TomTom Runner2 Music but strap is broken , new is very expensive
watch still has warranty
model :4REM
S/N HOxxxxGxxxxx
Strap black , Large
email - [email protected]
I send you pictures proof of purchase and a photo strap
if you need more information, please write

Mod Edit: Please do not post any personal information on public forum!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169
    Superusers
    Chrobak wrote:
    hi please help I have TomTom Runner2 Music but strap is broken , new is very expensive
    watch still has warranty
    model :4REM
    S/N HOxxxxGxxxxx
    Strap black , Large
    email - [email protected]
    I send you pictures proof of purchase and a photo strap
    if you need more information, please write

You should avoid posting personal data on the public forums. This is a user forum, not Customer Support, to resolve this you need to call Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    My Runner2 strap is now broken same as yours where the plastic buckle seperates from the strap after just 6 months.
  • Conor MConor M Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem with my Runner 2 and the replacements are too expensive. I have mine for less than a year. Based on this experience I would advise against buying this product.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,748 Moderator
    Conor M wrote:
    I have the same problem with my Runner 2 and the replacements are too expensive. I have mine for less than a year.

Hi Conor,

Welcome to the Community & sorry for my late reply!

Straps are covered under the warranty and can be quickly replaced by the customer support. You can contact our Customer Service and they should be able to send you a replacement.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • craigybcraigyb Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
    My strap broke this morning, watch is just over a year old, so basically an expensive watch with poor software, only just syncing correctly after over a year of software updates.

1. Poor software
    2. Cheap hardware

We must be stupid to buy this ****.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169
    Superusers
    craigyb wrote:
    My strap broke this morning, watch is just over a year old, so basically an expensive watch with poor software, only just syncing correctly after over a year of software updates.

1. Poor software
    2. Cheap hardware

We must be stupid to buy this ****.

Have you tried calling Customer Support, they may replace the band anyway. It certainly can't hurt to ask.