TomTom Rider 400 Bluetooth Phone and Headset questions — TomTom Community

TomTom Rider 400 Bluetooth Phone and Headset questions

no1kilono1kilo Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 21 in RIDER
Ok, so I buy this latest and presumably greatest GPS device from TomTom expecting to be able to use a blue tooth headset and hear the voice prompts through a helmet headset while at the same time listen to music playing from my smart phone and answer a phone call if needs be. So far I have had zero success getting the GPS device to play through my phone speakers let alone try to make or take phone calls. I have paired the headset and a network connection to the TomTom Rider 400 but the network connection seems to be a connect to traffic services only connection. No audio output from the GPS to the phone speakers. In the TomTom my drive connected features menu it says my TomTom Rider 400 is not supported in the smartphone messages or hands free calling options. I'm like whoa, I buy this device expecting those features and I'm blindsided by the message, sorry dude we just screwed you royal, hahahahaha.

Comments

• no1kilono1kilo Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    So basically, I'm asking this. How do I get all three of my devices connected the way I was lead to beleive they would. GPS voice prompts through the speakers of my phone which are then piped into my headset.
  • no1kilono1kilo Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    OK, so far so good. I discovered this by trial and error. Pair the GPS to the Headset. Disconnect the GPS. Pair the Headset to the phone then pair the pair the GPS to the head set. UClear HBC100 Plus single pack headset. Hope the music is loud enough. don't seem so outside the helmet. Tomtom has been bypassed as a connection moderator. Headset takes over three way comms.