How to input coordinates in MyDrive web tool? — TomTom Community

How to input coordinates in MyDrive web tool?

CecconCeccon Posts: 13 [Master Traveler]
Hi all

I often use to input locations at my Tom Tom trough coordinates instead of addresses. Today I tryed do the same using the web tool mydrive and could not find a way to input coordinates. that is possible to do so?

Comments

• CecconCeccon Posts: 13 [Master Traveler]
    sorry Guys I´ve found the answer my self. it has worked with this format : -29,nnnnnnn -51,nnnnnnn
    Thanks
  • Mostly_LostMostly_Lost Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited June 2019
    For places that are not negative I have found that you must use the plus sign. For example, Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square is
    "+51.507742° -0.127961°". I take these from google earth.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,428
    Superusers
    edited June 2019
    Hi
    @Ceccon

I use Google Maps to Search > Then > MyDrive Web to Plan/Sync the Routes

Transfer the individual locations manually
    With Google maps and the MyDrive Web Route planner both running
    (1)... Type the location into the Google Maps Search Box and Right click on the offered location and select 'What's here'
    Or
    (2)... Right click on the Map at the required location and select 'What's here'
    (3)... A small widow opens at the bottom of the screen... Click on the displayed Coordinates... the Coordinates are now displayed in the normal Search Box
    (4)... Copy the Coordinates & Paste them into the MyDrive Web Route planner (Press Enter on your Keyboard) the MDW Route planner will Zoom to the location and mark the location as the Route Starting point... Right click on the Icon to change it to a Stop, Destination or Plan a route

ATB YFM