TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Latest map update corrupt on my GO 600

Jeza56Jeza56 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Map installation
I have lost the maps on my GO600 after trying to update, I can see that many more users are in the same boat, this is a very poor situation that TOMTOM have left us all in, 3 days now and it is still out of action!.
When will this be rectified and how will we know when the file is not corrupted, I am waiting for tomtom to help us get back on the road but they seem slow to sort this major problem out.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,126 Superusers
    Call support:
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,501 Superuser
    @Jeza56

A call to Customer Services should sort your account/map subscriptions out

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Jeza56Jeza56 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have spoken to customer services, I have left my tomtom all afternoon down loading the latest maps again, and it has just finished, you might guess what happened next, NO MAPS AVAILABLE were the words to greet me after another 9.5 hours.
    The only difference this time I can see the memory card has something on it but the screen on the tomtom says no maps available, what a mess
    it looks like it will go into 4 days now and still nothing.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,238 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Jeza56

Sorry to hear about the troubles you have had with installing maps. The customer service has replied back today on the incident you have started.

Could you please let them know that you are still having issues so that they can help you further.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • iwestwood390iwestwood390 Posts: 193 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Over 12 hours here and had to take a day off work, Have been in touch with customer services and to be fair they were great and told me exactly what to do......problem is the same thing is hapening, it gets to 41% and jumps to 100%, Failed, No Maps.

Guess what .... the phone lines are now closed, so thats my work gone up the swanny, they should pay my wages. Not Happy