Forgot password of TomTom account

Big Dave 58Big Dave 58 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited September 2018 in Travel lounge
forgot password - new computer - asked for link to reset - no reply after 3 trys - suggestions?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    forgot password - new computer - asked for link to reset - no reply after 3 trys - suggestions?

I would suggest calling Customer Support and seeing what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,155 Superusers
    Password for what? The device? Login for Home or MyDriveConnect?

More info needed...........
  • Big Dave 58Big Dave 58 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    my drive connect
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,525 Superuser
    @Big Dave 58

CS Canada (en)
    +1 866 486 6866
    Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
    Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST

SAV Canada (fr)
    +1 888 301 0690
    lundi-vendredi: 06h00-11h30 EDT
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"