Cannot transfer routes to Rider 400 — TomTom Community

Cannot transfer routes to Rider 400

andy3296andy3296 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited July 2018 in RIDER
Hello
I am having a problem transferring a route from my computer to my 400. The computer is using windows 10. When I attempt to transfer I,m informed that I have no Javascript enabled. I have checked and it appears to enabled. I"m transferring from Tyre. Both systems have the latest updates. Does anybody have a clue. The man from the shop I bought thw computer informed I will have to use another browser. Tried that without success. Thanks

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Andy,

Welcome to the Community!

That seems to me to be an issue with Tyre which I, unfortunately, cannot help you with. Perhaps some other users here can help you with this or your could ask Tyre to Travel.

Meanwhile, you could plan and transfer your route with MyDrive. For transferring a GPX track the following video will get you started.
    [video]

For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ.

Cheers, Mikko
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,958 Superusers
    andy3296 wrote:
    Hello
    I am having a problem transferring a route from my computer to my 400. The computer is using windows 10. When I attempt to transfer I,m informed that I have no Javascript enabled. I have checked and it appears to enable. I"m transferring from Tyre. Both systems have the latest updates. Does anybody have a clue? The man from the shop I bought the computer informed I will have to use another browser. Tried that without success. Thanks
    Hi
    Try Here.....
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/mydrive-connect-apps-474/route-plannermydrive-1001308?postid=1086765

Or save your route from Tyre to your PC's desktop using Tyres 'Save as' function then use the method in this post transfer the route to your Rider 400.....
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/mydrive-connect-apps-474/route-plannermydrive-1001308?postid=1086768

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'