Straps for Adventurer — TomTom Community

Straps for Adventurer

FrogiwiFrogiwi Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Are straps interchangeable for the adventurer and which ones fit it?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    Frogiwi wrote:
    Are straps interchangeable for the adventurer and which ones fit it?

Any of the straps in the Spark generation of watches will work, so any from the Spark, Runner 2, Spark 3 or Runner 3 will work on the Adventurer. Straps from the old Runner and MultiSports are the only ones that will not fit.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • nuttyrunnernuttyrunner Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi there,
    I have the runner 3 and was wondering if I can buy a adventurer strap and fit my runner 3 into it?
  • mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi there,
    I have the runner 3 and was wondering if I can buy a adventurer strap and fit my runner 3 into it?
    Se answer above.
  • Just CheckingJust Checking Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the TomTom Adventurer watch and purchased a TomTom Spark 3 for my spouse. The Spark 3 has a band that is interchangeable with the Spark and readily available in different colors through outlets like Amazon. After receiving and evaluating the Adventurer watch, I believe that the band is NOT interchangeable with the Spark or Spark 3 watches because the Adventurer has two separate bands that are pinned to the watch body (like a regular watch). The Spark 3 has a single band that wraps around the watch body. That single band cannot wrap around the watch body on the Adventurer because the watch Bezel interferes with the band.

It may be possible to remove the Adventurer watch bands and bezel to allow the Spark 3 band to fit on the Adventurer. If you do so, you will lose protection for the watch face that the Adventurer has. I have not tried to do this (yet) because I have not broken the current Adventurer band and I like the protection that the Adventurer bezel provides to the watch face.