Two accounts- delect one account?

redexredex Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 29 in Travel lounge
It appears I have two accounts with different email addresses and this causes a problem when trying to purchase updates etc. How do I delete the one that I do not require

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,522 Superuser
    @redex

Your best bet is to contact Customer Services to sort out your accounts

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • redexredex Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I contacted customer service yesterday a was told the could not alter my accounts and was told I needed to do this myself ????
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,522 Superuser
    @redex

I would phone them again, as you need to align your live traffic subscription, map subscription, and your login to MyDriveConnect(MDC); all onto the same email account. This they can do much better than you going through the settings of MDC. If they still don't want to do it ask for a second level operative to explain why and offer to walk you through the process step by step while you are on the phone.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"