Bracelet - Runners 2

Pedro GomesPedro Gomes Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
Bought the runners 2 tomtom on your site for one year and a new bracelet to about two months through an online company, the original bracelet cracked in July and the new one craked today as you can see in the attached photos.
It does not seem normal that lasts 6 months with a cost of 20 euros each.
It is normal that happens how can I make complaint?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,613 Superusers
    Bought the runners 2 tomtom on your site for one year and a new bracelet to about two months through an online company, the original bracelet cracked in July and the new one craked today as you can see in the attached photos.
    It does not seem normal that lasts 6 months with a cost of 20 euros each.
    It is normal that happens how can I make complaint?

The bands should be covered under warranty so call Customer Support and see what they can do. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

Are you removing the watch from the band to sync and charge it? This kind of damage commonly comes from that as you are twisting the band to get the pod in and out. The band is actually designed to charge the watch while in place, the dock slips right between the band and the watch.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • fmartinjfmartinj Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Me la cambiaron en julio por otro.... ayer se rompio otra vez.... son muy malas
  • fmartinjfmartinj Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I changed it in July for another .... yesterday broke again are very bad ....
  • marzena87marzena87 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    In my runner 2 the bracelet broke after 6 months so I changed it for Runner 3 and again it broke but in a different place. If I knew I would ask my money back.
  • pestevespesteves Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am going in 3rd bracelet, it is a concept problem, not of use